When to See a Cosmetic Dermatologist Near Me
While traditional dermatologists focus on issues that revolve around health, cosmetic dermatologists typically focus on improving appearance. So, when should you see a cosmetic dermatologist near me?
Cosmetic dermatologists have all the same training as a traditional dermatologist, but they also have specialty training that allows them to focus on issues of beauty. They address things like:
- Loose skin
- Acne and acne scars
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Hollow or sunken skin
- Pigmentation issues
- Texture and tone issues
- Hair loss
- Body contouring
- And much more
Should I see a Cosmetic Dermatologist Near Me?
If you are having issues with your skin, it’s a good idea to speak to a dermatologist. Here at Reston Dermatology and Cosmetic Center, we offer a wide range of cosmetic services in addition to general dermatology treatments. Some of our most popular cosmetic services include:
- Botox & Dysport can improve the appearance of frown lines, forehead creases, and crow’s feet.
- Dermal Fillers. Restylane, Juvéderm and Sculptra can add volume, eliminate deep wrinkles, and contour the face.
- Hair Loss Treatments. Stop hair loss and boost hair growth.
- Chemical Peels. We offer a variety of chemical peels to address poor skin texture, acne scars, large pores, hyperpigmentation and more.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Resurfacing treats many issues like stretch marks, sun damage, spider veins and more.
- Exfoliate, cleanse, extract and rejuvenate your skin.
- The photofacial can improve age spots, visible signs of aging, birth marks and more.
- Body Contouring. Banish fat and sculpt your physique with non-surgical body contouring.
- Laser Hair Removal. Say goodbye to unwanted hair with a series of laser hair removal treatments.
Top Cosmetic Dermatologist Near Me
If you have questions about any of the procedures we mentioned, or would like to learn more, please contact Reston Dermatology and Cosmetic Center today to schedule a consultation.