Outstanding Medical Assistant Help Wanted
Northern Virginia/ DC
Positive, energetic, busy dermatology office in Reston seeks extroverted, upbeat Medical Assistant.
To love working here, you’ll need to be:
- Highly organized
- Good at math
- Love people
- Easy to get along with
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Able to see what needs to be done and take initiative to accomplish it
We see 30-70 patients per day and do both general and cosmetic dermatology. If hired, you’ll report to the physician director and work on a team of 6 people.
Our workplace is in a well-appointed professional center with ample parking. We subscribe to the philosophy that patients come first, and believe that having a positive attitude is critical to success.
If hired, some of your duties will include:
- Extensive note taking on EMR
- Assisting with biopsies and surgeries
- Sending electronic prescriptions
- Handling insurance preauthorization’s
- Explaining pathology reports to patients.
Please apply ONLY if you have the following qualifications:
2 years experience as a back office clinical medical assistant (previous Dermatology experience a plus)
Essential skills and abilities:
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to anticipate critical issues and design effective interventions.
Hours are M-F 8-5 no weekends. Wages dependent upon experience. Generous benefits. To apply for this position do the following: 1) respond to this email and put Outstanding Medical Assistant in the subject line, 2) Attach your resume, 3) Write a brief note explaining why you think this could be the right position for you.
Contact Information: Please send CV with letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org