Plasma fibroblast therapy, or Plasma Pen, targets fibroblasts. Fibroblasts are protein-producing and collagen cells located in the dermis.
The dermis is the layer of skin just below your outermost skin layer.
While Plasma Pen skin tightening results are impressive, but should not be proposed as an alternative to surgery in cases of moderate to severe skin laxity.
In some cases it may require more than one session depending on the desired results.
- No injectable anesthetic required
- No scalpel no cutting and no ablation of the skin
- No stitches and no scars
- Very low risk procedure with minimal side effects
- Short downtime
- No thinning of the skin and more uniform than ablative resurfacing using lasers
- No asymmetries and no risks of any overcorrection
- Long lasting results. Usually around two-to-three years and can be permanent
- Upper Eyelids are $600
- Lower Eyelids are $600
- Upper and Lower Eyelids are $1000 for both
- Nose $350
- Forehead $600
- Neck $1200