Outstanding Medical Front Office Assistant
Positive, energetic, busy dermatology office in Reston seeks extroverted, upbeat Front Office Assistant.
To love working here, you’ll need to be:
- Highly organized
- Good at math
- Love people
- Easy to get along with
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Able to see what needs to be done and take initiative to accomplish it
We see 15-40 patients per day and do both general and cosmetic dermatology. If hired, you’ll report to the Practice Administrator and work on a team of 6 people.
Our workplace is in a well-appointed professional center with ample parking. We subscribe to the philosophy that patients come first, and believe that having a positive attitude is critical to success.
If hired, some of your duties will include:
- Answer multi-line telephones
- Verify insurance benefits
- Scheduling appointments in EMR
- Billing and collections
Please apply ONLY if you have the following qualifications:
2 years experience as a front office assistant (previous Dermatology experience a plus)
Essential skills and abilities:
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to effectively sustain multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to anticipate critical issues and design effective interventions.
Hours are M-F 8-5 no weekends. Wages dependent upon experience. Generous benefits. To apply for this position do the following:
1) Send us an email and put Outstanding Medical Assistant in the subject line.
2) Attach your resume
3) Write a brief note explaining why you think this could be the right position for you.
CLICK HERE to email us about this position.
Dermatologist Help Wanted
Northern Virginia/ DC
Exceptional opportunity for a board eligible or board certified dermatologist with clinical and/or cosmetic interests/training as a member of our well established dermatology practice. Join a busy and well-established private practice headquartered in the Northern Virginia area.
This group practice:
- Represents clinical dermatology and most dermatological subspecialties
- Prides itself in consistently providing patients with the highest quality of care in a friendly, inviting environment.
- Believes that their physicians should have a healthy work/life balance.
- Is constantly upgrading their equipment so that their physicians have quality tools to assist their patients.
- Has a very talented and experienced administrative and clinical support staff.
Our opportunity would include the following:
- Production based Compensation with Base Salary Guarantee
- Built-in Referral Base and Practice Name Recognition
- Benefits include professional liability, health and dental insurance options, CME book/dues allowance, vacation and CME leave, retirement plan
- Buy-in to Partnership an option after 3 years
Our educated, upscale community is the perfect place to raise a family and realize your professional ambitions. Within the lovely environs of the National Capital regions parks, rivers, and cultural amenities enjoy the beauty of our four seasons. You will be the perfect addition to our physician-friendly and growing practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual.
Contact Information: Please send CV with letter of interest to: email@example.com