Dermatologist Help Wanted
Northern Virginia/ DC
Exceptional opportunity for a board eligible or board certified dermatologist with clinical and/or cosmetic interests/training as a member of our well established dermatology practice. Join a busy and well-established private practice headquartered in the Northern Virginia area.
This group practice:
- Represents clinical dermatology and most dermatological subspecialties
- Prides itself in consistently providing patients with the highest quality of care in a friendly, inviting environment.
- Believes that their physicians should have a healthy work/life balance.
- Is constantly upgrading their equipment so that their physicians have quality tools to assist their patients.
- Has a very talented and experienced administrative and clinical support staff.
Our opportunity would include the following:
- Production based Compensation with Base Salary Guarantee
- Built-in Referral Base and Practice Name Recognition
- Benefits include professional liability, health and dental insurance options, CME book/dues allowance, vacation and CME leave, retirement plan
- Buy-in to Partnership an option after 3 years
Our educated, upscale community is the perfect place to raise a family and realize your professional ambitions. Within the lovely environs of the National Capital regions parks, rivers, and cultural amenities enjoy the beauty of our four seasons. You will be the perfect addition to our physician-friendly and growing practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual.
Contact Information: Please send CV with letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org